Harness Resilience and Take Control to Engage, Lead & Succeed (VIRTUAL OPTION)
We are all dealing with uncertainty. Being nimble, adapting and reinventing ourselves have become crucial strategies for survival. After studying resilience for over a decade as a journalist, Mariana developed a winning formula and turned it into a proven structure to overcome any challenge.
Using “The Control Framework”, which she has already taken to Microsoft, UBS, Columbia University and the Kellogg School of Management, your attendees will learn ‘action items’ to reclaim their power, lessen the fear of failure and become more productive & motivated.
Develop True Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging (VIRTUAL OPTION)
Being the only Latina in many corporate rooms, Mariana realized what was needed to create a more diverse and inclusive culture in those environments. She combined her insights with scientific research to design a thoughtful way to promote mentorship, empathy, allyship and intersectionality at any workplace. The results have been impressive, prompting companies like Microsoft, LinkedIn and Clorox to bring her onboard to lead multiple diversity trainings.
The Control Framework:
- Clarity. Acknowledgement of what/who gives you control. What/who takes control from you (bad habits, people, social media accounts).
- Outlook. What is your vision for yourself? What factors do you give importance to? Internal or external?
- Network. Are you surrounding yourself with people who are negative or positive? Cancel your subscription to other people’s drama and negativity.
- Time. The most valuable non-renewable resource we have. Use it wisely.
- Ritual. A routine and steady habits that allow you to be in control.
- Order. The power of organizing your space and your priorities: what do you want more than anything? What are you willing to sacrifice for that?
- Love. How to love yourself, and your journey. Develop gratitude. Be in tune with your body, your true feelings and what happens around you.
The Perfectly You Method – Mariana prompts attendees to discover and recognize their strengths and challenges and guides them to flip the ‘cons’ into competitive advantages. This is done using the “Perfectly You” cards. After this exercise, employees will gain more clarity on their individual value and potential. They will be encouraged to share it with others towards the end of the exercise. It is a dynamic and fresh way to make the audience discover new things about themselves to apply in their professional and personal lives.
Daily Rituals: from the strength of affirmations to power poses, Mariana will leave viewers with easy and effective tips to achieve a positive and permanent transformation.
The Impostor Syndrome Test: Eight questions to help determine whether you suffer from the impostor syndrome, and how to beat it.
- Master the C.O.N.T.R.O.L. framework: the secret to your most productive self, to reclaim control of your life.
- Develop allyship and mentorship.
- Use the “Perfectly You Method” to tap into the power of being real and increase happiness.
- Implement daily rituals to create positive, permanent habits.
- Authenticity as a way to improve belonging and performance.
Mariana develops and crafts every speech to create transformational experiences for each client. Some examples of past events/speeches:
- Bespoke virtual experiences for Microsoft (2-day events, booked over 4 times in the last 12 months); Nasdaq motivational keynote, UBS recruitment program and Airbnb Q&A.
- 10-city book tour implementing the Perfectly You Method around the world.
- 3-day global forum for Citi Private Bank’s top tier clients – Audience: High-level executives, multinational CEO’s, innovators and entrepreneurs.
- 3-speech session for the LinkedIn annual conference – Audience: Audience of 5,000 attendees, LinkedIn Female executives and diversity teams. – Topic: Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging.
If you are interested in customized keynotes, bootcamps or multi-date series on the topics of Resilience, Diversity & inclusion, Productivity, Happiness and Women’s empowerment, Mariana and her GoLike team will motivate, engage and empower your community.