(PLEASE NOTE NET):
VIRTUAL FEES – Includes high-res footage of Jay’s portion of the session, filmed by his team, Twitter Post (art and caption provided by client), a content planning call for up to 30-minutes (for keynote sessions only).
- Posted Gross $95,000 – 45-minute Moderated Q&A or up to 40-minute Keynote NET is $80K
- Posted Gross $105,000 – Combination of virtual keynote and Q&A for up to 60 minutes NET is $88K
IN-PERSON FEES – Includes Twitter Post (art and caption provided by client), a content planning call for up to 30-minutes.
- Corporate Keynote within USA: Posted Gross $185,000, which includes Custom Keynote (up to 60-minutes) – plus optional 20-minute VIP Meet & Greet OR Q&A OR book signing/photo-op; plus $6,000 airfare, hotel and meals buyout; plus Client to provide an airport greeter/expeditor and professional car service in event city. NET is $155K plus $6K travel & hotel fee
- Corporate Keynote within Canada: Fees are the same as USA for events within a 5-hour flight from Los Angeles; plus Client to cover all Canadian taxes. For flights in excess of 5 hours, please see International rates plus additional taxes.
- International Corporate Keynote Fee Range: Posted Gross $250,000 – $400,000 USD (contingent on program format and length of travel from Los Angeles), which includes Custom Keynote (up to 60-minutes) – plus optional 20-minute VIP Meet & Greet OR Q&A OR book signing/photo-op; Travel & Accommodations: First class airfare, VIP airport service, ground transportation, meals and 5-star hotel accommodations master-billed; and business class travel and accommodations for a staff member; plus security escort between hotel and throughout the event duration. NET is $220K-$370K plus travel and accommodations