- $70,000 – Virtual moderated Q&A session for up to 45 minutes;
- $75,000 – Virtual keynote for up to 30 minutes;
- $90,000 – Combination of keynote and Q&A for up to 60 minutes;
- Add-on – $5,000 for a pre-recorded/fully produced session filmed and edited by Jay’s team (not commissionable)
- Add-on – $5,000 for promo video on any digital device plus a Twitter post (not commissionable)
- In-Person Keynote: $150,000, which includes Custom Keynote – plus optional VIP Meet & Greet, Q&A or book signing/photo-op, and a 30-minute conference call; plus $6,000 airfare, hotel and meals buyout; plus Client to provide professional car service in event city (20% bureau commission).